Product Name: Smarty JR Tuner J-06
Manufacturer: Mads Smarty
Manufacturer Part #: SJ-06
Black Diamond Unlimited Part #: SMASJ-06
Fitment Notes: 2003-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
The horsepower settings have a modified “Torque management” (TQM). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With “Safe” I mean safe for your tranny and the rest of the driveline.
Now with the Power on Demand function!
- SW # 1: 40 Hp increase
- SW # 2: 70 Hp increase
- SW # 3: 100 Hp increase
Tested on stock trucks on a Dyno. Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock…
We checked the “baseline” (the stock truck hp at the rear wheels) twice a day in order to be sure about our findings. The above-declared hp numbers are all rounded down to the closest number.
ABS / Speedo recalibration
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44″ in increments of 10 tenths of an inch in just a couple of seconds. Of course, Smarty needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS adjustment section.
DTC Code reader
The name says it all. You can read and erase codes. Codes are also displayed in plain English. That’s old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good one too. ( Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them )
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again we’ve done our homework on the protocol. About 5 minutes. Three times faster than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or competitor.
We have developed our own bootloader in order to not have to pull fuses should an update become interrupted for any reason. All you have to do is to turn the key off / key on Smarty does everything else on its own.
The CaTCHER software as they are today is only a starting point. Expect major news in the future. We’re for your feedback, opinions, likes, and dislikes… We will make Smarty do what YOU want, TOGETHER.
- CaTCHER software’s inside
- Three different performance levels: 40 / 70 / 100 hp
- Improved fuel economy
- Optimized drivability
- Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about 5 minutes
- ABS tire height updates in just a few seconds from 22,5″ to 44″
- Manual High-Idle is enabled in all software
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools are required, and no fuses to pull
- USB built-in for simple updates from the internet
- Easy installation
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
- Programmable parameters for fine-tuning
- Power on Demand function**
- Smart Tuners WILL NOT delete the DPF/EGR
* Unlike the Smarty JR for the 5.9L, the Smarty J67 is not untraceable
** PoD function not yet available for MY 2010 and above trucks