IPT: This light brings you Integrated Peripheral Technology that provides an incredibly wide 200° spread of usable light.
Driving/Combo: Get the best of both worlds with both a Driving beam (42°) pattern along with a Spot (9°) beam pattern to give you a blend for both near & distance lighting.
High-Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Zone 3: The recommended light pattern is the Driving/Combo pattern. Lights in Zone 3 are typically in the center of the vehicle, either on the bumper or in the grill.
Zone 4: The recommended light pattern is a spot pattern lens. This lens provides the greatest amount of distance throw, while also keeping a tighter pattern of light – causing less glare if you choose to mount lights on the roof or a-pillar.
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Dimensions: 6.5″ Diameter; 3.2″ Depth
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)