Using our patented technology and application-specific load resistors, AFM & DFM Disabler allows your vehicle to run in full cylinder mode at all times, preventing the Dynamic Fuel Management system from dropping cylinders. This maintains consistent performance and provides full power delivery all the time without factory warranty concerns.
The Range DFM Disabler is the perfect solution to your fuel problems. This simple yet effective device will keep you at full power 100% of the time by keeping your engine from cycling between running on half or all cylinders. Installation is easy, and simple and can be done in under 30 seconds by plugging it into the OBD port under your dash. Simply unplug it to return to factory settings. Works on GM vehicles equipped with Dynamic Fuel Management (DFM) systems including V6 & V8 General Motors vehicles
- stylish Blue LED glow, and other LEDs colors also available
- No more shuddering as your engine cycles between running on half or all cylinders
- Improved power at light throttle with all cylinders firing which can actually result in improved fuel economy depending on your driving habits
- GM’s troublesome valve lifters will no longer be tasked with activating and deactivating constantly, saving you money on costly future repairs
- Range DFM Disabler keeps you in full power 100% of the time
- Fully functional throughout various driving conditions including heavy towing and off road
- Leaves no trace to keep your warranty intact
- Installs in seconds with no tools required
- Simply unplug it to return to factory settings
- Fits all V6 & V8 General Motors vehicles equipped with Dynamic Fuel Management (DFM)
- Does not reprogram the factory ECU
- Fits all V6 and V8 General Motors (GM) active fuel management (AFM) vehicles, includes cars, trucks, and SUVs 2014-2020
- This part is legal under the provisions of EPAs memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.