FOX’s 2.0 Performance Series IFP (Internal Floating Piston) smooth body shocks for trucks and SUVs provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions via their proven damping technology race-developed, high-flow damping piston matched with application-specific valving.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and resists rust. FOX’s IFP separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. This eliminates oil aeration for maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving.
Features and Benefits
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lift kits
- 2-inch metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum body resists rust
- Clear anodized for a durable finish
- The internal IFP monotube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- 5/8-inch hard chrome-plated, heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings for increased suspension articulation